Thursday, April 7, 2011

Such Goodies!




Does this look familiar to anyone??? Come on, you know you've seen it somewhere...think hard...

Well, while your thinking.....the other day the post man delivered this big package to me..


I love how it says "Royal Mail" on the postage :) Jeremy gets a kick out of this too...
We got an even bigger kick out of what was in the package...


Two adorable cards...Thank you for your kind words, very touching :)

This wonderful crochet book that teaches you how to do Bavarian Crochet, something I've been wanting to do for a really long time...My oh my the sender sure did put a lot of thought into this package..they know me so well..



The stitches look so much better then my pictures. The light was terrible as it always is. Plus I can't get them centered right. They look fine until I post this..oh well, sorry about that :)


Can you believe all this yarn was in there too! 11 skeins total, in every color


of the rainbow! I just love the smell of new yarn..



As if her friendship weren't enough...Such a lovely surprise to brighten my day. Do you recognize that heart yet?


It's Amanda's heart! Identical to the one on her blog :)   see her here
Now..to figure out what to do with all this beautiful yarn....you know I can't just let it sit here..I will have to start something new with it :) I think the first thing should be something from the new book she sent me. That narrows it down to 9 different patterns...hmmmmm

Thank you my lovely. I was totally shocked...still smiling from ear to ear :) I hope to hear from you soon! xoxoxo

OH My...I almost forgot! There was also some yummy chocolate in there..a little heart shaped box of it. My two candy thieves were too quick for me...I didn't even get to snap a pic of it..now I can't even find the box it came in..so sorry :)

7 comments:

  1. How very sweet! Nothing like kind words and a little yarn to brighten one's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I have that yarn and it's so soft and squishy and pretty! Can't wait to see what you make out of it!!

    Hugs from Oregon, USA -- Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I just put your blog on mine as a favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Nicole, that is simply lovely, awsome, delicious!!! enjoy your new yarn a lot!!! I'm still thinking what to do with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nicole i was getting so worried being as posted it the same time as your Daughter's i'm soo glad you like everything you're a true friend one in a million and i thank you for your friendship much love Amanda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredibly lucky you are!!!!!

    ReplyDelete